How We Can Help — Credit Application Process
- View the IowaMicroLoan General Overview presentation Video Overview »
- Download the IowaMicroLoan Credit Application »
- Download the IowaMicroLoan Financial Workbook »
- You may submit the Credit Application & Financial Documents electronically to IowaMicroLoan (firstname.lastname@example.org ), but any pages requiring your signature must have the original signature page mailed to us.
- Mail the signed copies of the Credit Application, Financial Documents, Business Plan and all attachments to:
P.O. Box 793
915 8th Street Suite 205
Boone, IA 50036
- The Loan Administrator will review the application and contact you with any questions in regards to the application.
- Once the application is complete, it will be reviewed by the IowaMicroLoan loan committee and a response will be provided to you within 10 working days from our notification telling you your application was accepted.
- Upon signature of all loan documents and the technical assistance action plan, the funds will be deposited to the business account designated for your application.
- Loan Payments will be electronically debited from your bank account in accordance with your loan payment schedule.
- Quarterly balance sheet and income statements are required.
- An annual review of your business performance and technical assistance plan will be scheduled and any priorities for change are to be discussed at that time.